Did you know?
- Forest House Day Nursery is part of a family run chain of day nurseries, with existing settings in Fleet and Hook. We have over 10 years experience in providing premium childcare to busy parents. Being family run ensures that we are in total control of our nursery and are able to maintain exceptionally high standards. All of our nurseries are all graded ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted. Click here to read our most recent Ofsted report.
- Forest House provides large, homely and beautifully furnished rooms to make your child feel happy and relaxed as soon as they arrive.
- We choose our nursery locations very carefully based on convenience and flexibility for parents. As such, Forest House is conveniently located opposite the Forest Shopping Centre, Lidl and Pinehill Surgery. We are also a 3 minute drive from the A325 and a 5 minute drive to the A3. We are also within a 10 minute drive to Liphook station with direct links to London and Portsmouth.
- We have our own large private car park.
- Each of the children’s suites is specially designed to ensure that activities, meal and sleep times operate seamlessly.
- Security is our number 1 priority at Forest House. External doors are video controlled and internal doors have entry codes and keycode locking systems, as well as special passwords for people other than mum or dad collecting. We also have a state of the art CCTV system operating within the nursery, ensuring that parents have peace of mind.
- As a family run business, we take great care during our recruitment process to ensure that the staff we employ have the right combination of qualifications, experience and the right kind of personality to fit into our team and our vision for the nursery. All of our staff are a minimum of Level 3 qualified in Childcare and receive First Aid training and Safeguarding training as standard.
Food and Nutrition:
- At all of our nurseries, our in-house chefs use only the best and healthiest ingredients to make nutritious, balanced and delicious meals for our children daily. They are so good, we’ve started posting our recipes on our Facebook page! Check out our delicious 4 week rolling menu, with a range of starters/mains and mains/desserts, here!
- Not only do our kitchens have a Food Hygiene Rating of 5, but they have all been awarded the ‘Food Hygiene Award of Excellence’ in recognition of our continued efforts to go above and beyond the highest standards of kitchen care and hygiene. We look forward to achieving the same high standards at Forest House.
- We are constantly seeking ways to improve and evolve our approach to childcare and in doing so, we maintain fantastic relationships with our parents as we value their feedback.
- We have a busy calendar here at nursery! This includes things like parent consultations, Mother’s Day cake morning, Sports day, Pre-School Graduation, Christmas Carol concerts and much much more!
- Our current settings love receiving visits from parents with interesting professions, and we’d love to do the same here at Forest House.
- Our online learning journey portal, Tapestry, allows parents to get live feed updates on their child’s day at nursery via phone, tablet or computer. We also encourage parents to share their own observations and pictures of their child’s development whilst not at nursery. This enables us to build a strong link between home and nursery and to build on your child’s outside interests whilst at nursery.
- Our nursery Facebook page will keep you up to date with some of the great activities that we get up to during the day, including a variety of messy and sensory activities! See below for our latest nursery updates!
- We sell a variety of Forest House branded sweaters, polos and bags. These are all very well priced and can be bought through Tescos.