Forest House is always looking to recruit the brightest, freshest talent and those keen to develop their careers.
- Nursery Nurse/ Teacher (Level 3 or Above)- part/full time positions available
- Lunchtime Assistant- 20 hours per week
- Qualified Nursery Bank Staff
If you are an energetic and enthusiastic team player who is committed to providing the highest standard of childcare then Forest House would like to hear from you. To express your interest, please send your CV to email@example.com.
You would be joining an expanding group of day nurseries with ample opportunities for career progression and personal development. As well as offering a competitive salary based on experience and qualifications, we also offer fantastic employee perks such as
- Formal Benefits Scheme including High Street discounts and much more!
- Service award
- Employee of the month recognition
- Large Christmas Party and End of Year Awards
- Unlimited access to professional development training courses
- Free Uniform
- We cover the cost of your DBS
- Staff Referral Scheme
Required qualifications are Level 3 in Childcare or above. First Aid and Safeguarding are also desirable. Experience is desirable, however it is not mandatory. Salary: Competitive. If you think you’ve got what it takes to join our team, download a copy of our Application Form here.